Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a Wrap!

I'm pretty much obsessed with wrapping Christmas presents. I love the feel of the paper, tying the bows, even dealing with the tape that inevitably isn't as "invisible" as the packaging claims. Most of all though, I love seeing something that gorgeous underneath the tree. Maybe it's because I was raised in a home where decorating for the holidays is sometimes a certifiable art form, maybe it's because it looks creative but it's really not that hard, or maybe it's just my OCD showing. Whatever it is I still love it. And tonight I got to wrap presents for my mom. It was fabulous! I'm quite jealous that she can afford the sumptuous velvet and metallic papers that I drool over in the stores, but I must say I did a dang good job with the dollar store wrap I got for mine. Hers still look better, but now the whole world knows that the true wrapping genius is yours truly so for today, I am satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I don't know how to be a "follower"... Heck I don't even know how you have a picture in the little box, but I did add you to my list of blogs on my page so that's pretty good! See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete