Last two posts are about food. Pregnant much? Yes.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Today I feel a little lame. Not sure why really, I just do. Now that I typed that a tiny tsunami of potential reasons has flooded my head. Here's a few-
1. My living room is a disaster zone. We have about twice as much stuff as there is storage space. Baby's room is also a little frightening looking.
2. My eyebrows are out of control and my skin is in the midst of a freak out. Pregnant glow? Ha.
3. We haven't even finished sanding the crib yet, let alone staining it. Not to mention the shelves we need to paint. Yikes. Overwhelming? Yes.
4. I'm not really sure how to decorate the nursery. Not that it matters much since we really can't afford to.
5. I've recently become a little obsessed with the show Naruto. This means I'm even nerdier than I previously believed.
6. I'm such a hermit. I leave the house to grocery shop, go to Church, and occasionally to walk. That's it.
7. I really suck at blogging, yet I have three of my own and one I contribute to. Does this make sense to anyone?
8. Mr. Joseph has passed my level of Spanish in barely over a semester. So much for my four+ years of Spanish in school.
9. I am NOT making that kind of progress in Russian.
10. I miss Theatre. And being creative. And crafting. And not having bills.
11. I'm so not ready to be a mother.
12. I had a dream about donuts the other night. Sick. Even my subconscious is a fatty.
13. I miss my family a lot. I cry after I hang up pretty much every time. Sometimes I cry just trying to dial, so I give up.
Posted by Dee at 8:21 AM
Friday, September 4, 2009
My new format? Loving it already. Much less stressing. I can just type whatever pops into my head. i can even type without caps. love. Right now I'm realizing that my eyebrows are out of control. In the worst of ways. Also I'm a little freaked out about going to my new ward on Sunday. I keep having daymares of them all looking perfectly TAMN. Yikes.
Blogger's new format? The new way to change backgrounds/layouts/etc.? Sorta freaked out by it. Does anyone know if I can use all the free background sites still?
Posted by Dee at 1:24 PM
I've been thinking. I do that a lot. No really, I do.
I've been thinking that I really suck at blogging when it's to update you all on what's going on in our lives. I'm no good at it. I suck at keeping people up to date. I'm not good at answering or returning phone calls and I'm not good at this "events" sort of blogging. So I quit. Don't panic people. I'm not quitting blogging, but I'm not going to try anymore to let you all know all the little happenings in our lives. As I may have mentioned, I'm bad at it. Also it stresses me out and frankly I find posting my daily adventures a little creepy.
So here's the plan. I get on the Internet pretty much every day anyway- facebook games, entering to win free baby stuff, blog-stalking, you know how it goes- so from now on I'm just going to get on here and ramble. I'd much rather let you (and any passing stranger) know what's going on in my head than in my household. Deal?
Posted by Dee at 11:27 AM