Friday, September 4, 2009

New format

I've been thinking. I do that a lot. No really, I do.

I've been thinking that I really suck at blogging when it's to update you all on what's going on in our lives. I'm no good at it. I suck at keeping people up to date. I'm not good at answering or returning phone calls and I'm not good at this "events" sort of blogging. So I quit. Don't panic people. I'm not quitting blogging, but I'm not going to try anymore to let you all know all the little happenings in our lives. As I may have mentioned, I'm bad at it. Also it stresses me out and frankly I find posting my daily adventures a little creepy.

So here's the plan. I get on the Internet pretty much every day anyway- facebook games, entering to win free baby stuff, blog-stalking, you know how it goes- so from now on I'm just going to get on here and ramble. I'd much rather let you (and any passing stranger) know what's going on in my head than in my household. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment