Just wanted to get on here to talk about goals for this year in the hopes that having them down in black and white will help keep me accountable. We'll cut to the chase now.
Dee's 2012 goals so far
1. GET HEALTHY- I actually started this a few months ago and have lost a few pounds. We're working on ways to get me more active too.
2. SEW SOMETHING WEARABLE- I sew a lot, but I've not made any clothing yet. This is the year.
3. MAKE TIME WITH MR. JOSEPH QUALITY TIME- Not just, "Here's dinner, please take out the trash, and for heaven's sake will you pay attention to Boog because he is about to blow a blood vessel trying to show you his Queen car for the three millionth time?!!?!?!"
4. START LEARNING TO CROCHET (AGAIN)- For reals this time.
5. CRAFT THINGS FOR KEEPS- Not just gifts, but things for us as well.
6. MAKE OUR APARTMENT MORE OF A HOME- This is tied into number five. More light, more color, more personality.
Mr. Joseph's 2012 goals so far
1. CONSISTENCY IN HOMEWORK- So that number three can happen.
2. IMPROVE SCRIPTURE READING- Who doesn't need to work on that?!
3. GET INTO ARCHITECTURE PROGRAM- Let's do this.
Boog's 2012 goals so far
1. LEARN TO COUNT TO 20- We've got 1-10 down pretty consistent. On to bigger and better.
2. GET POTTY TRAINED- Because diapers are expensive and you're too smart to pretend you can't wipe yourself.
3. FIGURE OUT COLORS- For reals kid, not everything is a white truck.
4. IMPROVE READING- ABC's are good, let's start on sight words.
PS. I still haven't put up Christmas/AZ/New Year's/Beaver pictures. Sue me.