Wednesday, November 4, 2009

thought For The Day

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are."
-Theodore Roosevelt

Love that. Especially since I've been in a crafting mood lately. I think it's my own personal version of nesting. I'm using it to my advantage though because it's beginning to look a lot like christmas and my latest rounds of craft blog-stalking have turned up tons of beautiful ideas for gifts I can make on the cheap (my two fave craft blogs- Make It and Love It and Ucreate). Yesterday Mr. Joseph and I got all the stuff I needed to make something for my nephew and a few things for the thing I'm hoping to make for Booger for christmas (kinda doubting I'll get that one done though). I'm super psyched about Cam's present! I think it'll be awesome if I can get it to work out even half as cute as I'm imagining it. And all this awesomeness cost under $7 including some supplies that I'll be using for other gifts. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment